How much room do I need for set up?
- Little Honey Bee Package: The package uses an 8ft x 8ft area. We request that you have at least a 10ft x 10ft area for space around the edges.
- BumbleBee Package: The package uses an 8ft x 16ft area. We request that you have at least a 10ft x 18ft area for space around the edges.
What area do we service? Do we travel?
- We service the Tri City area including but not limited to Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama.
- For a small transportation fee, we also travel to Cusseta, Lumpkin, Richland, and Lagrange Georgia.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Cancellations are accepted up to 7 days (1 week) prior to your scheduled event.
- There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days (1 week) of your event.
- $75 deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is requested within 14 days (2 weeks) of your booking.
- $50 Security Deposit will be returned to you 3 days after cancellation request is received.
How long is each rental?
- Each rental is 4 hours long during the weekdays and 3 hours long during the weekends.
- This does not include set up and take down.
- For additional hours or all day rentals please contact us directly.
Can the Pack ‘N Play be rented for outside use?
- Definitely! Your baby bees would love to buzz around the pack ‘n play in the beautiful outdoors, however, for the safety of your baby bees, the pack ‘n play cannot be set up directly in sunlight when the temperature exceeds 75 degrees.
What happens if I have an outside party and it rains?
- The pack n’ play will not be set up in the rain or if the forecast states that it supposed to rain during the event.
- It is important to have an indoor alternate location for weather emergencies.
For any other question or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly.